In a time where no WiFi network is safe, you must safeguard yours. So, if…
Linksys AC3000 setup – Amplify the range of your existing WIFI signals with Linksys AC3000 Max stream Tri-band range extender. If your router or modem doesn’t give the proper connectivity to the far end of your home or office. The max stream repeater will help you to resolve the connectivity issue. So upgrade your household WiFi and provide incredibly fast wireless connections. This Tri-Band repeater is ideal for homes who thrive on entertainment, as it delivers higher speeds of up to 3 Gbps and coverage of up to 3,000 square feet.
How to do Linksys AC3000 Setup
Linksys AC3000 setup is not difficult to do and RE9000 comes with the Tri-Band and “Multi-User Several-Input Multiple-Output” (MU-MIMO) technology to give high-speed Wi-Fi to the n number of devices at once. AC3000 extender provides up to 3Gbps of bandwidth and up to 3000 square feet of network coverage, making it ideal for houses that thrive on entertainment. As if each of your devices had its own dedicated Wi-Fi network, you'll be able to stream 4K media, access the Internet, and play online games e.t.c
Here’s the steps for Linksys AC3000 Setup:
- Unpack your Linksys AC3000 and turn it on.
- Go to device wireless management
- Look for a setup network for a Linksys extender
- Go to extender.linksys.com when you've connected
- You will now be directed to the AC3000 login page
- Enter your username and password to proceed with the setup process.
- Click the Login button to begin.
- Finish the setup by following all of the on-screen instructions.
Note: If you are facing trouble in order to perform the setup, then you can reach us by dialing our toll free numbers or also via live chat. We are always there to resolve your problems.
Linksys AC3000: WPS Setup
Linksys AC3000 WPS setup is the simplest procedure to configure your extender. In this process there is no need to fill up the username, password or SSID. You can configure your AC3000 within two minutes by simply pressing a small button once. In this blog you will learn how to proceed with the Ac3000 WPS setup process.
For Linksys AC3000 WPS Setup follow the given steps:
- Unbox your Linksys AC3000 and turn it on.
- Place the extender near to your main router.
- Wait till the orange LED turns solid green.
- On your AC3000 press the WPS button.
- After a minute press the WPS button available on the router.
- Wait for two minutes until the WPS LED gives solid green light.
- Place your RE9000 to the new desired location.
- Now connect your smart devices such as desktop,laptop or smartphone to the extended network.
Note: If you still have any query regarding WPS setup process you can call us on our toll free numbers and also via live chat.Our technical team is always there to help you.
How to update my Linksys AC3000 firmware?
Firmware is actually the combination of both hardware and software. It is embedded into your AC3000 RE9000 to work your extender with versatility. It is very important to keep your firmware up to date as it comes with the new security packs and other features which you don't have in its previous version,and also helps to fix the bugs or several problems that you might face while using this extender.
Here’s the steps to update your Linksys AC3000 firmware:
- Grab any wifi enabled smart device
- Open any web browser and type extender.linksys.com.
- Now login to the Linksys extender setup page.
- Hit on firmware upgrade.
- Go to CHECK FOR FIRMWARE.
- At last click on UPDATE.