The most common issue reported by people worldwide these days is a Linksys extender connected…
Linksys RE6800 Setup is compatible with all Wi-Fi routers, including your current device or service providers. When downloading the Linksys Wifi Extender Setup, there is no need to change your router’s settings — you won’t have to touch your router at all. This ensures that you can leave this computer unplugged indefinitely and automatically remember your network when it is plugged back in.
The dual-band Linksys RE6800 AC1750 WiFi range extender offers up to 9,000 square feet of wireless coverage, helping you remove dead zones. Wireless signals from your current router or connection point are processed and replicated by the extender, delivering unrestricted internet coverage in any corner of your home or workplace. In addition, it is incredibly simple to set up a Linksys RE6800-no configuration CD is needed.
The Linksys RE6800 Setup can be configured in two ( 2) modes. There are the following:
- Wired Range Extender Access Point mode (this allows an Ethernet cable to be linked to your current network)
- Wireless Extender Mode
Linksys Wifi Range Extender supports both 2.4 GHz however it also supports 5 GHz frequencies simultaneously.
Linksys RE6800 Setup - Guide
Linksys RE6800 Setup can be configured using Setup Wizard, Wps, or Manual. New Extender Setup will be set up by the configuration wizard in this post. First of all, make sure you’ve installed a router, it’s an SSID and it’s a password.
- Plug the Linksys Wifi Extender (Linksys RE6800) near your router into a power outlet.
- Until the light turns to bright amber, it means the extender is prepared for setup.
- Now, get any of your WiFi devices, such as your smartphone or pc, and switch WiFi on it.
- You must attach your computer to the default Linksys name on your WiFi list.
- Open the web browser and type extender.linksys.com or 192.168.1.1 or extender.linksys.com in the Address bar or URL.
- The links on the Linksys RE6800 setup page will be led to the box “I approve end-user license agreement.
- Now it will ask ” how do you like to set up the extender, as an access point or an extender”.
- You will have to pick your primary WiFi network and type your password to search.
- The Setup page will display you how the Extender will appear in your WiFi network.
- It takes approximately 60 seconds for the extender to connect to your router.
- The Spot Finder will recommend the best spot to connect your Linksys RE6800.
- Position your extender away from the Heavy Appliances at the desired speed.