The most common issue reported by people worldwide these days is a Linksys extender connected…
Linksys RE9000 Extender Setup
To login into Linksys RE9000 Extender, setup we must first learn about the latest emerging technology known as MU-MIMO, which stands for “Multi-user, Multiple-input, Multiple-Output Technology.” We all have around 8 devices that can theoretically bind to our router on average.
Linksys RE9000 AC3000 Wifi Extender will send and receive bandwidth for each and every connected device simultaneously, making the WiFi experience more effective and smooth. As a consequence, there will be no buffering and just high-speed internet.
Linksys RE9000 Setup | AC3000
To setup Linksys RE9000 AC3000 Wifi Extender, follow the steps below:
How do I setup Linksys RE9000 as an access point?
- To configure Linksys RE9000 as an access point, firstly turn on your extender.
- Wait for the RE9000 light indicator to blink orange.
- Open an internet web browser and navigate to extender.linksys.com.
- Click on the Start Setup Option Button.
- Now select the access point option.
- Connect your WIFI Repeater to your existing router via an ethernet cable.
- Create a network and admin password for extender.
- Finally, save the settings and the Linksys RE9000 Setup is now complete.
Linksys RE9000 Extender Setup
How to install Linksys RE9000 extender with WPS method? follow the below-given step by step installation process:
- Plug the RE9000 MU-MIMO Range Extender close to the WIFI router or modem.
- Now wait for the power led light start blinking amber on the wireless repeater.
- Firstly, push the WPS button on the AC3000 extender.
- And then push the WPS button on the WIFI modem or router.
- You will see the WPS light starts blinking on the repeater and the main router/modem.
- If the extender is connected properly there will be a solid power green light on the extender.
- To completer the Linksys RE9000 Extender Setup, go to extender.linksys.com to finish the setup.
How to reset Linksys RE9000 AC300?
To reset Linksys RE9000 AC3000, follow these instructions:
- Click and hold the Reset button on the Linksys RE9000 Extender for 5 seconds.
- You can also use the web-based setup page to reset the Linksys RE9000 AC3000.
- Now look for Administration Option and then go to Factory Defaults.
- Click the Restore Factory Defaults button on the new page that appears.
- Wait for the Linksys RE9000 to complete the reboot phase after clicking OK.
Linksys RE9000 Firmware Upgrade
- To upgrade your Linksys RE9000’s firmware, plug your extender into the socket.
- After turning your RE9000 extender on, make sure the LED lights are stable.
- Now just type extender.linksys.com in the URL address bar of your web browser.
- On the Linksys RE9000’s web-based setup page, look for Administration Option.
- Now click on the Firmware Upgrade Tab and then click on Update Now Option.
- The firmware of Linksys RE9000 AC300 is successfully updated.
Linksys AC3000 Setup | RE9000
Learn how to install Linksys AC3000 with 192.168.1.1 IP Address:
- Plug the Linksys AC3000 Max Stream Tri Band Extender to the power source.
- Now connect your wifi device to RE9000 extender network.
- Open any internet web browser i.e. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- And type in 192.168.1.1 IP Address in the search bar of your internet browser.
- You’re now connected to the Linksys AC3000 Setup page.
- Create an account and follow the further instructions to connect your extender with your home or office network.
If in case you face any issue while setting up the Linksys RE9000 AC3000 with https://extender.linksys.com or with 192.168.1.1 default IP Address, feel free to get in touch with our 24/7 customer support.